Inzerce německých vysokých škol
Welcome to one of the most innovative universities in Europe
At the heart of Europe lies the metropolitan region of Nuremberg – home to one of Germany‘s oldest and most distinguished universities: Friedrich-Alexander-University (FAU). We offer 40,000 students from around the world the ideal innovation-driven environment to kick-start their careers in Engineering, Business, Natural Sciences, Medicine, Law, and the Humanities.
Take advantage of our strong partnerships with top global companies and research organisations including Siemens, Audi, Adidas, the Max Planck Society, the Fraunhofer Society, and the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres.
At FAU, you will not amass huge student debts: under Germany‘s education system no tuition fees are charged in most courses. You don‘t have to pay to receive an excellent education!
Research is a key strength of FAU. In many fields, our university counts among the major global players in higher education with connections to more than 500 universities worldwide. This strength feeds directly into your education because research and teaching at FAU are intertwined, bringing the latest breakthroughs and insights straight into the classroom.
International students thrive at FAU, not least thanks to our broad range of degree programmes taught entirely in English especially at the postgraduate level. You will join a young, bustling community fluent in English and open to cultural exchange, so it‘s easy to settle in. If you wish to improve your German or English, look no further than FAU‘s free language courses!
Visit our website and learn more about Germany’s most innovative university: www.fau.eu.
FAU – the perfect place for you to kick-start your career!
ESB Business School. Truly international.
Study in Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy, and you will find a truly international business school: ESB Business School in Reutlingen.
We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global companies. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner
companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus
and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded
Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (English and German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- International Management (English)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
Excellent Master’s programme –
Study Master of Science Mathematics at Technische Universität Darmstadt
Do you have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics? Do you have a passion for solving problems? Do you love maths as much as we do?
Come study at TU Darmstadt and this is what you will get:
- Excellent scientific expertise
- Master’s programme in mathematics taught in English
- Exceptional support by lecturers
- Study in a friendly and international environment
- No tuition fees
- Get qualified for outstanding research
- Broaden your perspective by taking a non-mathematical minor field of study (optional)
- Great career perspectives
Application deadline is July 15th, 2018. Apply online via https://movein-tu-darmstadt.moveonnet.eu.
For more information visit www.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/msc_mathematics or send us an email: email@example.com.
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Department of Mathematics
Studying in innovative fields - in German or English language
Start your career in the innovative fields of Viticulture, International Wine Business, Beverage Technology, Horticulture, Landscape Architecture, Food Safety or Logistics and Management of Fresh Products at Geisenheim University in Germany.
Geisenheim University is a unique institution combining practically oriented university degrees with theory and research and a 140-year old tradition in education.
Geisenheim, with its 11,500 inhabitants, is located at the heart of the “Rheingau”, an important wine-growing area near Frankfurt in the Rhine-Main area.
- Study in a relaxed atmosphere on a campus with 1,650 students (14% international students)
- Every year around 250 young people graduate with a high-quality Bachelor’s degree
- English-taught Bachelor’s degree since 2014: International Wine Business
- Master’s degree programs offered in cooperation with national and international universities and research centers
- Cooperation with an extensive and wide-reaching international network of universities and research institutes, which leads to a high international mobility of students
- Special programs for study preparation: „Pre-Study+” project, which includes “all-round care”: organisation of the compulsory pre-study internship, advice on application and requirements, support during the first steps in Germany, German language training, buddy-program and the Welcome Board, a virtual information point for prospective students with a lot of information about living and studying in Geisenheim. Apply now for the „Pre-Study+“ project by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: www.hs-geisenheim.de
General information for candidates with foreign certificates
Study in English - Live in Germany and Poland
Double Degree Program in Biotechnology (M.Sc.) at the Graduate School of Offenburg University
New Master’s Program in Biotechnology (M.Sc.) at the Graduate School of Offenburg University
Participate in the solution development for crucial issues of our future!
Join in on the transition from an oil-based to bio-based energy industry and sustainable energy supply or find, for example, an innovative solutions to secure the food supply of the world's population.
- Englisch-taught German-Polish double-degree program
- application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
- small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
- Very well-equipped laboratories and facilities
- Comprehensive, individual services for international students
- Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions
For more information, please see our website: www.hs-offenburg.de/mbt
Bayreuth International Summer School (BISS)
From 1 to 14 July 2018, the BISS welcomes students from all over the world to join our courses taught by international guest professors at the University of Bayreuth.
From 1 to 14 July 2018, the Bayreuth International Summer School (BISS) will welcome students from all over the world to join courses on the campus of the University of Bayreuth.
As one of Germany’s youngest universities, our interdisciplinary focus and the innovative collaboration between many of our disciplines are key features of Bayreuth’s research culture. The University of Bayreuth is considered to be among the best young universities in the world, as can be seen by its position in the Times Higher Education (THE) worldwide ranking '150 under 50'. Thanks to its diverse array of disciplines and strategically chosen focus areas, the University of Bayreuth is internationally recognized for its research contributions and offers an excellent study environment.
The BISS 2018 consists of seven individual courses, each one specialised in a different area of study and research. Organized by the International Office in corporation with the Campus-Akademie, all courses are conducted in English by international guest lecturers and will take place over a two-week period. Participants have the opportunity to engage theoretically and practically in various seminars and discussions for around six hours each day. The courses are in line with the research areas of the University of Bayreuth.
Come and be a part of our tight-knit campus and Bavaria’s fun-loving town of Bayreuth, which is firmly in the hands of the students. Enjoy learning and working in a small group of max. 15-20 international participants. A certificate and ECTS points are awarded for regular attendance of the course, active participation and a short presentation.
Economics & Management
Public Health & Global Change
Energy & Climate
Polymer Science & Engineering
Polymer Science & Biofabrication
International Comparative Law
Invest in your international career with a master’s programme at the University of Cologne
Are you interested in:
- English taught master's programmes in business, economics and/or social sciences
- Study in an open minded and vibrant city with no tuition fees
- Combining theoretical research methods with practical training
- International course experiences in intercultural study groups
- Opportunity of term abroad at one of 125 academic partners worldwide
- Excellent career perspectives
Then study in Cologne!
As a student of the WiSo Faculty you benefit from an approach that is based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements. The teaching at our faculty has benefited from many years of experience in working with companies and visiting lecturers from different professional fields. Many of the visiting lecturers are professionals and managers who bring important industry experience to the programmes, resulting in sector-specific, up-to-date programme content for our students. This ensures that the programmes reflect the real world and that they thus combine the practical and the theoretical, whilst also promoting knowledge-sharing between you the student and companies.
The master’s programmes are generally provided in English language. A term abroad is possible at one of 125 academic partners worldwide. If your international career is your main focus, you can choose between five double master programmes and the CEMS Master’s in International Management
As the University of Cologne is state-funded, there are no tuition fees, just a biannual “semester contribution” of slightly more than 250 euros, which includes the semester ticket for public transport throughout North Rhine-Westphalia.
So, with us, you can invest in an excellent education – and your future – without paying a fortune.
Look, what our students have to say in this video and see you soon in Cologne :-)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team of WiSo Student Services
+49 221 4708818
Meister-Ekkehart-Str. 1, D-50931 Cologne