Inzerce německých vysokých škol
Studying in innovative fields - in German or English language
Start your career in the innovative fields of Viticulture, International Wine Business, Beverage Technology, Horticulture, Landscape Architecture, Food Safety or Logistics and Management of Fresh Products at Geisenheim University in Germany.
Geisenheim University is a unique institution combining practically oriented university degrees with theory and research and a 140-year old tradition in education.
Geisenheim, with its 11,500 inhabitants, is located at the heart of the “Rheingau”, an important wine-growing area near Frankfurt in the Rhine-Main area.
- Study in a relaxed atmosphere on a campus with 1,650 students (14% international students)
- Every year around 250 young people graduate with a high-quality Bachelor’s degree
- English-taught Bachelor’s degree since 2014: International Wine Business
- Master’s degree programs offered in cooperation with national and international universities and research centers
- Cooperation with an extensive and wide-reaching international network of universities and research institutes, which leads to a high international mobility of students
- Special programs for study preparation: „Pre-Study+” project, which includes “all-round care”: organisation of the compulsory pre-study internship, advice on application and requirements, support during the first steps in Germany, German language training, buddy-program and the Welcome Board, a virtual information point for prospective students with a lot of information about living and studying in Geisenheim. Apply now for the „Pre-Study+“ project by mail to email@example.com.
Further information: www.hs-geisenheim.de
General information for candidates with foreign certificates
Study in English - Live in Germany and Poland
Double Degree Program in Biotechnology (M.Sc.) at the Graduate School of Offenburg University
New Master’s Program in Biotechnology (M.Sc.) at the Graduate School of Offenburg University
Participate in the solution development for crucial issues of our future!
Join in on the transition from an oil-based to bio-based energy industry and sustainable energy supply or find, for example, an innovative solutions to secure the food supply of the world's population.
- Englisch-taught German-Polish double-degree program
- application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
- small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
- Very well-equipped laboratories and facilities
- Comprehensive, individual services for international students
- Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions
For more information, please see our website: www.hs-offenburg.de/mbt
Bayreuth International Summer School (BISS)
From 1 to 14 July 2018, the BISS welcomes students from all over the world to join our courses taught by international guest professors at the University of Bayreuth.
From 1 to 14 July 2018, the Bayreuth International Summer School (BISS) will welcome students from all over the world to join courses on the campus of the University of Bayreuth.
As one of Germany’s youngest universities, our interdisciplinary focus and the innovative collaboration between many of our disciplines are key features of Bayreuth’s research culture. The University of Bayreuth is considered to be among the best young universities in the world, as can be seen by its position in the Times Higher Education (THE) worldwide ranking '150 under 50'. Thanks to its diverse array of disciplines and strategically chosen focus areas, the University of Bayreuth is internationally recognized for its research contributions and offers an excellent study environment.
The BISS 2018 consists of seven individual courses, each one specialised in a different area of study and research. Organized by the International Office in corporation with the Campus-Akademie, all courses are conducted in English by international guest lecturers and will take place over a two-week period. Participants have the opportunity to engage theoretically and practically in various seminars and discussions for around six hours each day. The courses are in line with the research areas of the University of Bayreuth.
Come and be a part of our tight-knit campus and Bavaria’s fun-loving town of Bayreuth, which is firmly in the hands of the students. Enjoy learning and working in a small group of max. 15-20 international participants. A certificate and ECTS points are awarded for regular attendance of the course, active participation and a short presentation.
Economics & Management
Public Health & Global Change
Energy & Climate
Polymer Science & Engineering
Polymer Science & Biofabrication
International Comparative Law
Goethe Goes Global Scholarship – Open for 75 Master’s Programmes at Goethe University!
The Goethe University in Frankfurt is seeking outstanding candidates for its M.A. and M.Sc. programmes. A degree outside of Germany and a passion for research is mandatory. Please visit our website www.uni-frankfurt.de/masterstip for more info on relevant master’s degree programmes, requirements and the application procedure. We are looking forward to your application and we thank the Johanna-Quandt-Foundation for its generous funding of Goethe Goes Global initiative!
Do you hold an excellent bachelor’s degree from a university outside of Germany?
Do you have a particular interest in research?
If so, you are eligible for Goethe University’s Goethe Goes Global Scholarship, which is now open for 75 of our master’s programmes.
Goethe University aims to provide its scholars with:
- A monthly award of 1,000 € for up to two years
- Support and orientation by an experienced master’s student buddy
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills from our Graduate Academy GRADE
- Access to an innovative research environment and networks that connect you with fellow scholars and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
Some master’s programmes are interconnected with research units, to one of which you may apply. If you are accepted, you may receive benefits such as an internship in the chosen research unit. Learn more about this option and the application process on our website: www.uni-frankfurt.de/masterstip. We look forward to your application!
The Goethe Goes Global Scholarship is generously funded by the Johanna-Quandt-Foundation.
Invest in your international career with a master’s programme at the University of Cologne
Are you interested in:
- English taught master's programmes in business, economics and/or social sciences
- Study in an open minded and vibrant city with no tuition fees
- Combining theoretical research methods with practical training
- International course experiences in intercultural study groups
- Opportunity of term abroad at one of 125 academic partners worldwide
- Excellent career perspectives
Then study in Cologne!
As a student of the WiSo Faculty you benefit from an approach that is based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements. The teaching at our faculty has benefited from many years of experience in working with companies and visiting lecturers from different professional fields. Many of the visiting lecturers are professionals and managers who bring important industry experience to the programmes, resulting in sector-specific, up-to-date programme content for our students. This ensures that the programmes reflect the real world and that they thus combine the practical and the theoretical, whilst also promoting knowledge-sharing between you the student and companies.
The master’s programmes are generally provided in English language. A term abroad is possible at one of 125 academic partners worldwide. If your international career is your main focus, you can choose between five double master programmes and the CEMS Master’s in International Management
As the University of Cologne is state-funded, there are no tuition fees, just a biannual “semester contribution” of slightly more than 250 euros, which includes the semester ticket for public transport throughout North Rhine-Westphalia.
So, with us, you can invest in an excellent education – and your future – without paying a fortune.
Look, what our students have to say in this video and see you soon in Cologne :-)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team of WiSo Student Services
+49 221 4708818
Meister-Ekkehart-Str. 1, D-50931 Cologne