Inzerce německých vysokých škol
Apply now for the international Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
The Europa-Institut at Saarland University is the second oldest institution of its kind in Europe. For more than six decades, the Europa-Institut has been excellently educating young academics from all over the world in European and international law.
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2017
More information on www.europainstitut.de
Leaflet to download
English-language Master’s programme in Human-Computer Interaction (M.Sc.) - BAUHAUS UNIVERSITÄT WEIMAR
Do you want to design and develop the interfaces of the future? Then come to Weimar!
During the two years of our HCI degree programme you will be involved in cutting-edge computer science research, focusing on the theoretical and practical issues in the fields of interface design and interactive system development: usability, user-centred design and user interface testing and research. You will work with innovative interface technologies in virtual reality, mobile systems, adaptive systems, mixed reality, ubiquitous computing and graphic interfaces. Internationally renowned professors will guide you through interdisciplinary projects that explore the complex range of current applications for Human-Computer Interaction. Excellent advising and modern technical equipment await you in Weimar.
Duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Credit Points: 120 ECTS
Start of study: summer semester / winter semester
Application deadline: 31 March / 30 September
For more Information: www.uni-weimar.de/hci/en or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaflet to download
Invest in your international career with a master’s programme at the University of Cologne
Are you interested in:
- English taught master's programmes in business, economics and/or social sciences
- Study in an open minded and vibrant city with no tuition fees
- Combining theoretical research methods with practical training
- International course experiences in intercultural study groups
- Opportunity of term abroad at one of 125 academic partners worldwide
- Excellent career perspectives
Then study in Cologne!
As a student of the WiSo Faculty you benefit from an approach that is based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements. The teaching at our faculty has benefited from many years of experience in working with companies and visiting lecturers from different professional fields. Many of the visiting lecturers are professionals and managers who bring important industry experience to the programmes, resulting in sector-specific, up-to-date programme content for our students. This ensures that the programmes reflect the real world and that they thus combine the practical and the theoretical, whilst also promoting knowledge-sharing between you the student and companies.
The master’s programmes are generally provided in English language. A term abroad is possible at one of 125 academic partners worldwide. If your international career is your main focus, you can choose between five double master programmes and the CEMS Master’s in International Management
As the University of Cologne is state-funded, there are no tuition fees, just a biannual “semester contribution” of slightly more than 250 euros, which includes the semester ticket for public transport throughout North Rhine-Westphalia.
So, with us, you can invest in an excellent education – and your future – without paying a fortune.
Look, what our students have to say in this video and see you soon in Cologne :-)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team of WiSo Student Services
Tel: +49 221 4708818
Leaflet to download
Düsseldorf and Berlin live 2017: Learn German – Discover Germany
German for Studying, Business, and Exams: Year-round and Summer Courses
The Institut für Internationale Kommunikation (IIK) in Düsseldorf and Berlin offers a high-quality language program at fair prices. As a non-profit organization IIK closely cooperates with universities in Germany and worldwide. Learn German for academic or professional purposes in international classes in the heart of Europe. Our course levels range from A1-C1 with 10 different language levels. Up-to-date classroom technology with interactive whiteboards, digital course books, iPads and free & fast WiFi as well as our native-speaker instructors with academic qualifications and extensive teaching experience are your guarantee for a successful language course experience. We offer also an extensive social and cultural program for interesting insights into German culture and everyday life.
Düsseldorf, a modern city with highest quality of life:
The capital of North Rhine-Westphalia offers a combination of dynamic business, cosmopolitan flair, and high quality of life (Düsseldorf placed sixth of 223 cities worldwide, Mercer Quality of Living Ranking 2016). Our extensive leisure time program includes boat parties on the river Rhine and day trips to Brussels or Amsterdam.
Berlin, the cosmopolitan capital of Germany:
A language course in Berlin invites you to discover the world-renowned atmosphere of culture, fashion, clubbing, and creativity. Our berlinerID training center is located in the middle of Berlin. IIK berlinerID is ranked in top 10 of Berlin language schools at mydestinationberlin.com
We provide different types of accommo-dation like student residences, apartments and also homestay in both cities.
Studying in Germany:
Special advisory service at home and at IIK
- Equivalence check of your qualifications
- Road map from pre-studies including language course to your degree in Germany
- Study application support including document check and personal student advisor
- Comprehensive pre-study programs individually adjusted
More information available on our websites, also in other languages.
Link Düsseldorf: http://www.iik-deutschland.de/deutschkurse/deutschkurse.php?lang=en
Link Berlin: http://www.berlinerid.de/en/
Leaflet to download
Become an environmental expert, shape the web or get a grip on complexity at the University of Koblenz-Landau!
M. Sc. in Ecotoxicology
Learn how to analyze and solve complex problems related to the chemical pollution of ecosystems
M. Sc. in Environmental Sciences
Study interactions of natural and human systems from genes to landscapes to tackle the environmental crisis
M. Sc. in Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems
Develop, analyze, simulate and optimize models for complex systems from science, technology and society
M. Sc. in Web Science
Build upon your IT skills and study how to understand, analyze and shape the Web and its development
Also check out our latest international study program!
M.Sc. in Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials
More information about our master’s programs taught in English can be found here…
Why Study at the University of Koblenz-Landau?
- Degree programs with a future and good job opportunities
- No tuition fees (since German universities are funded heavily by the state)
- Excellence in research and teaching through international, collaborative research projects
- Programs taught completely in English
- Strong focus on interdisciplinarity and an application-oriented approach
- Very good student-teaching staff ratio and individual support
- A beautiful region with a mild climate and a diverse landscape
Contact us now for more information about applying for 2017!
Welcome Center of the University of Koblenz-Landau