Inzerce německých vysokých škol
Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE)
combined M.Sc. Economic Research / Doctoral Program
call for applicants
admission with bachelor’s or master’s degree
The Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE) offers a two-stage graduate program that combines demanding courses with early individual research in a supportive and intellectually demanding environment. Students finish the two-year course phase with a Master’s degree specialized in economic research (M.Sc. Economic Research) and the three-year dissertation phase with a doctoral degree (Ph.D. equivalent).
Outstanding (top 10%) students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics or related fields (e.g. mathematics, statistics, business administration, accounting, and finance) are encouraged to apply for admission.
All BGSE activities are conducted in English. Grants are available. Students are provided with adequate office space. Our student body benefits from an excellent faculty and numerous collaborative research activities. BGSE alumni have excellent career prospects in academia and beyond.
Please visit the BGSE website for application requirements and information on the program
Applications have to be submitted online (www.bgse.uni-bonn.de). The application deadline for the program starting in October is March 31, 2017. There is an early admission round for complete applications handed in before February 10, 2017.
Please visit our website www.bgse.uni-bonn.de for application requirements and information on the program. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Join our international M.Sc. program in “Water Resources and Environmental Management” in Germany:
Leibniz University of Hannover
Call for applications open until July 15th, 2017
“Water Resources and Environmental Management” (WATENV) is a research oriented international Master of Science Program hosted at Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany.
The international and multidisciplinary course taught in English language attracts students and water experts from all parts of the world. During the 2-year program, our students obtain interdisciplinary knowledge and key qualifications in the field of sustainable water resources management. The growing demand for experts in water related subjects offers great job opportunities. Graduates are prepared to follow a career in international organizations and development cooperation, or take responsible positions e.g. in research and higher environmental administration.
We are looking forward to applications from highly motivated candidates holding a Bachelors degree in civil engineering, water engineering, environmental or natural sciences.
The call for applications for term 2017/18 is open until July 15th, 2017.
For further information on our M.Sc. Program and application details please visit our websites:
Image to download
Apply now for the international Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
The Europa-Institut at Saarland University is the second oldest institution of its kind in Europe. For more than six decades, the Europa-Institut has been excellently educating young academics from all over the world in European and international law.
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2017
More information on www.europainstitut.de
Leaflet to download
Invest in your international career with a master’s programme at the University of Cologne
Are you interested in:
- English taught master's programmes in business, economics and/or social sciences
- Study in an open minded and vibrant city with no tuition fees
- Combining theoretical research methods with practical training
- International course experiences in intercultural study groups
- Opportunity of term abroad at one of 125 academic partners worldwide
- Excellent career perspectives
Then study in Cologne!
As a student of the WiSo Faculty you benefit from an approach that is based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements. The teaching at our faculty has benefited from many years of experience in working with companies and visiting lecturers from different professional fields. Many of the visiting lecturers are professionals and managers who bring important industry experience to the programmes, resulting in sector-specific, up-to-date programme content for our students. This ensures that the programmes reflect the real world and that they thus combine the practical and the theoretical, whilst also promoting knowledge-sharing between you the student and companies.
The master’s programmes are generally provided in English language. A term abroad is possible at one of 125 academic partners worldwide. If your international career is your main focus, you can choose between five double master programmes and the CEMS Master’s in International Management
As the University of Cologne is state-funded, there are no tuition fees, just a biannual “semester contribution” of slightly more than 250 euros, which includes the semester ticket for public transport throughout North Rhine-Westphalia.
So, with us, you can invest in an excellent education – and your future – without paying a fortune.
Look, what our students have to say in this video and see you soon in Cologne :-)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team of WiSo Student Services
Tel: +49 221 4708818
Leaflet to download
Become an environmental expert, shape the web or get a grip on complexity at the University of Koblenz-Landau!
M. Sc. in Ecotoxicology
Learn how to analyze and solve complex problems related to the chemical pollution of ecosystems
M. Sc. in Environmental Sciences
Study interactions of natural and human systems from genes to landscapes to tackle the environmental crisis
M. Sc. in Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems
Develop, analyze, simulate and optimize models for complex systems from science, technology and society
M. Sc. in Web Science
Build upon your IT skills and study how to understand, analyze and shape the Web and its development
Also check out our latest international study program!
M.Sc. in Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials
More information about our master’s programs taught in English can be found here…
Why Study at the University of Koblenz-Landau?
- Degree programs with a future and good job opportunities
- No tuition fees (since German universities are funded heavily by the state)
- Excellence in research and teaching through international, collaborative research projects
- Programs taught completely in English
- Strong focus on interdisciplinarity and an application-oriented approach
- Very good student-teaching staff ratio and individual support
- A beautiful region with a mild climate and a diverse landscape
Contact us now for more information about applying for 2017!
Welcome Center of the University of Koblenz-Landau