Inzerce německých vysokých škol
Welcome to Berlin - MBA & International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub,
low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management, Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University), Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- Full-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialize in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- Full-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com or our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (mainly English, partly German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- International Management (English)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Management full-time (English)
- International Management part-time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
Goethe Goes Global Scholarship
Do you hold an excellent bachelor’s degree from a university outside of Germany? Do you have a particular interest in research?
If so, you are eligible for Goethe University’s Goethe Goes Global Scholarship, which is now open for 75 of our master’s programmes.
Goethe University aims to provide its scholars with:
- A monthly award of 1,000 € for up to two years
- Support and orientation by an experienced master’s student buddy
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills from our Graduate Academy GRADE
- Access to an innovative research environment and networks that connect you with fellow scholars and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
Some master’s programmes are interconnected with research units, to one of which you may apply. If you are accepted, you may receive benefits such as an internship in the chosen research unit. Learn more about this option and the application process on our website: www.uni-frankfurt.de/masterstip. We look forward to your application!
The Goethe Goes Global Scholarship is generously funded by the Johanna-Quandt-Foundation.